Write for Rentometer
Blog Submission Guidelines
The Rentometer Blog features fresh takes and insights on rental housing topics, services, and technology.
We welcome blog contributions and ask that you observe the following guidelines when making submissions:
- 500-2,000 words for written content and 2-5 minutes for video and audio content.
- 2-3 backlinks are acceptable, including links to sources, quotes, and contributors’ blogs and social media pages (links are nofollow).
- 2-3 images are acceptable. Please provide image sources.
- 2-3 sentence blurb about the author(s).
- Posting on the Rentometer Blog is currently free of charge.
- Posts remain on the Blog until either the author requests it be removed or Rentometer decides to delete it.
- We will only update links with your permission.
- Your post may appear on the Rentometer Blog, in our weekly newsletter, and on Rentometer social media pages.
Please direct questions, submissions, and sponsored content inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your guest blog article for review here.